Flip Wants To Pay Your Rent: Here's How You Can WinRachel Bell
Flip wants to pay your rent for the month of July! We're officially announcing a contest that gives anyone the chance to have their rent paid, in full, for one month. Here’s what you need to know to win.
Who can enter:
To enter to win the contest, you must:
- Live in the United States
- Be over the age of eighteen, and
- Be currently renting the place you live
How to enter:
To enter to win, you must do the following:
- Follow Flip on Instagram,
- Like our post about the contest, and
- Comment on our post about the contest, tagging three friends
How we’ll pick the winner:
The winner will be chosen at random and notified by Instagram direct message. If you win and do not respond to our messages within five days, we will choose another winner, also at random. The winning account must have more than twenty-five followers on Instagram to receive the prize - we don’t want anyone making 600 fake accounts and entering over and over to increase their chances.
What happens if you win:
We will ask for some proof of the cost of your monthly rent and that you live there. One person will win and we will only pay one person’s rent - not you and your five roommates. If you live in a one bedroom apartment, we will pay the rent for the one bedroom apartment. If you rent one room in a three bedroom apartment, will we pay your share of the rent. If you live near New York City, we would love to give you your check in person and take a photo of you to share on our Instagram page, so you’d have to be okay with possibly appearing on our social media.
- The contest ends at 10:00 P.M. EST on June 30, 2018.
- Up to $4999.99 will be awarded.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Tenants living in rent stabilized units will receive the rent stabilized rent amount.
- The rules and instructions detailed here are included in the terms and conditions of this contest.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Learn about automatic payments
Visit our Knowledge Base to learn more about how automatic payments can simplify your subletting experience and how you can set up automatic payments for your sublet.