Requesting a price is free and there's no obligation to move forward, but keep in mind that you will only receive an offer if your unit fits our criteria. This is always changing so you can check back in a week or two to see if we have updated or expanded the criteria.
As of February 2020 units must:
- Be located in New York City below 60th street in Manhattan or in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Entire studio or one bedroom apartment
- Not a shared space
- Lease end date must be 5 to 11 months away
- Your estimated move out should be within the next 45 days
- Rent price of $2,900 or lower
If you don't meet these criteria, we encourage you to request another price after a few weeks have passed or check back here to see if our criteria have changed.